Add Ingredients to Cart
- ½ cup Hy-Vee vegetable cooking stock
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee Select 100% pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee chili powder
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- 1 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil
- ⅓ cup shallots, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ cups sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 3 strips Johnsonville chorizo sausage, crisp cooked and chopped; divided
- 3 Hy-Vee large eggs, scrambled
- 1 (13.8-oz.) can Hy-Vee refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 Hy-Vee large egg, lightly beaten
Whisk together vegetable stock, maple syrup, flour, chili powder, and salt in small bowl; set aside.
Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add chopped shallots and garlic; cook until translucent. Stir in sweet potatoes; cook for 2 minutes or until tender. Whisk in stock mixture; cook and stir until thickened. Stir in 2 strips chopped chorizo and scrambled eggs. Remove from heat; cool.
Preheat oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll pizza crust to a 12-inch square; cut evenly into 4 squares. Evenly spoon sweet potato mixture onto the center of each square. For each turnover, fold one corner of dough over filling to form a triangle. Crimp edges of turnovers with a fork to seal. Place on prepared baking sheet. Cut slits in tops to vent. Lightly brush with beaten eggs and sprinkle with remaining 1 strip chopped chorizo. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly before serving.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 16g||21%|
|Saturated Fat: 4.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 77g||28%|
|Dietary Fiber: 11g||39%|