Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (24-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee Italian frozen meatballs
- 3 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil
- 2 medium green bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- ¾ cup white onions, chopped
- 1 (2.25-oz.) Hy-Vee sliced ripe black olives, drained
- 1 tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 2 (12.5-oz.) jars Gustare Vita pizza sauce
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee black pepper
- 2 (8-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee finely shredded Italian cheese, divided
- ½ (6-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee original pepperoni slices, divided
- 1 (12.5-oz.) jar Gustare Vita Alfredo sauce
- 1 (13.8-oz.) can Hy-Vee refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee unsalted butter, divided
- fresh Parmesan cheese, grated; for garnish
- fresh parsley, finely chopped; for garnish
Preheat the oven to 400°. Brown frozen meatballs in 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, turning occasionally. Transfer to a bowl; set aside
Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in the skillet. Add bell peppers, onions, olives, and garlic. Cook and stir for 4 to 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in pizza sauce, Italian seasoning, and black pepper. Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes or until heated, stirring occasionally.
Return meatballs to sauce in skillet; stir until coated. Simmer for 10 minutes or until meatballs reach 165°.
To assemble, lightly spray a 3-quart baking dish with nonstick spray. Layer 1 package Italian cheese and half of the pepperoni in the prepared baking dish. Top with meatballs and sauce mixture. Then top with Alfredo sauce, remaining pepperoni and remaining package of Italian cheese.
Unroll pizza crust and place over top to cover mixture; crimp edges to fit. Bake for 15 minutes. Brush with melted butter; lightly sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Bake 5 to 10 minutes more or until crust is golden and pot pie reaches 165°. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 42g||54%|
|Saturated Fat: 15g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 37g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|