Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 (8- to 9-oz.) sweet potatoes
- 4 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee coarse-ground black pepper, divided
- ½ (8-oz.) Soirée traditional chunk feta, crumbled, plus additional for garnish
- ½ cup Hy-Vee plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 cup Hy-Vee canned no salt added garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Hy-Vee sweet grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small shallot, finely sliced
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee jumbo queen green olives, drained and sliced, plus additional 1 tablespoon brine
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee Greek kalamata olives, drained and sliced, plus additional 1 tablespoon brine
- 2 tbsp Gustare Vita capers, undrained
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tbsp Italian parsley, chopped, plus additional for garnish
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 6 clove(s) garlic, minced
- Black sesame seeds, for garnish
Preheat oven to 400°. Line large rimmed baking pan with foil. Spray with nonstick spray and set aside.
Cut sweet potatoes in half lengthwise. Place, cut sides up, in prepared baking pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil; season with ½ teaspoon each salt and black pepper. Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until fork-tender, turning halfway through.
Place feta, Greek yogurt, and lemon zest in a food processor. Cover and pulse until smooth. With processor running, slowly pour in remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil; process 1 to 2 more minutes or until smooth. Set aside.
Combine garbanzo beans, tomatoes, shallot, green olives, Kalamata olives, 1 tablespoon each green and Kalamata olive brines, undrained capers, mint, 2 tablespoons parsley, lemon juice, garlic, and remaining ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
To serve, top each sweet potato half with ¼ cup whipped feta and ¾ cup garbanzo bean mixture. Garnish with additional feta and parsley, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 24g||31%|
|Saturated Fat: 4.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 41g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber: 8g||29%|