Add Ingredients to Cart
- ½ cup Hy-Vee sour cream
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 tsp chipotle chili powder
- ½ (32-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee queso blanco pasteurized cheese product, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 2 (11-oz. each) cans Hy-Vee Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 cup Cotija cheese, crumbled and divided
- 2 fresh jalapeño peppers, seeded and finely chopped; plus additional sliced for garnish
- Hy-Vee tortilla chips, for serving
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with nonstick spray. Stir together sour cream, lime juice, garlic, and chipotle chile powder in a large bowl. Add queso blanco pieces. Stir in canned corn, ¾ cup Cotija cheese, and jalapeno peppers. Spread evenly into prepared pie plate.
Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with additional ¼ cup Cotija cheese. Garnish with fresh cilantro and sliced jalapeños, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips, if desired.