Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (1-lb.) pkg. Fish Market frozen shell-on, EZ peel & deveined raw shrimp, (16 to 20 ct.), thawed
- 1 medium mango, peeled, pitted and cut into 12 pieces
- ½ medium red onion, cut into 4 wedges
- 6 sweet mini peppers, cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces and seeded
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 4 tomatillos, husked
- 1 poblano pepper
- 2 serrano peppers
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves, plus additional for garnish
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee canola oil
- 2 clove(s) whole garlic, peeled
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee ground cumin
Soak 6 (12-inch) bamboo skewers 30 minutes before grilling. Peel shrimp; remove tail. Pat shrimp dry with paper towels. Separate onion wedges into layers.
Alternately thread mango, shrimp, onion, and sweet mini peppers onto skewers. Sprinkle kabobs with smoked paprika. Cover and refrigerate until ready to grill.
Preheat a charcoal or gas grill with a greased grill rack for direct cooking over medium heat (350°).
For salsa verde, spray tomatillos, poblanos, and serrano peppers with nonstick spray. Grill tomatillos and peppers 8 to 10 minutes or until charred and blistered on all sides, turning occasionally; cool. Remove skin, stem, and seeds from poblano and serrano peppers. Place tomatillos, poblano, and serrano peppers, ¼ cup cilantro, lime juice, oil, garlic, salt, and cumin in food processor or blender. Cover and process or blend 30 to 60 seconds or until desired consistency.
Grill kabobs 7 to 9 minutes or until shrimp reach 145°, turning occasionally. Drizzle and serve with salsa verde. Garnish with additional cilantro, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat: 0g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|