Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. Fish Market frozen Alaska keta salmon fillets, thawed
- ½ tsp coarsely ground Hy-Vee Mediterranean sea salt
- ½ tsp coarsely ground Hy-Vee black pepper
- 1 (10.8-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee frozen fresh steam petite whole green beans
- 1 head(s) butterhead lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 cup Basket & Bushel Gourmet Medley tomatoes, halved
- 3 Hy-Vee Short Cuts hard-boiled eggs, cut in half lengthwise
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ½ cup Hy-Vee Greek Kalamata pitted olives, drained
- ⅓ cup red wine vinaigrette dressing
Pat salmon fillets dry with paper towels. Place salmon, skin side down, on a microwave-safe plate. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave salmon on HIGH for 3 to 6 minutes or until salmon reaches 145°. Remove plastic wrap; set aside to cool.
Microwave frozen green beans according to pkg. directions. Carefully, open bag and transfer beans to a bowl of ice water for 15 to 20 second or until chilled. Drain beans; pat dry with paper towels. Set aside 1 cup for salad; reserve remaining beans for another use.
To assemble, flake salmon into large pieces using a fork; discard skin. Line a large platter with lettuce leaves. Arrange salmon, green beans, tomatoes, eggs, red onion and olives on top. Drizzle on vinaigrette to serve.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 2g||2%|
|Saturated Fat: 0g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 1g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||1%|