Add Ingredients to Cart
- 40 cherry tomatoes, (about 2 c.)
- 2 oz Hy-Vee plain cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup roasted garlic aioli
- 40 fresh baby arugula leaves
- 2 slice(s) Hy-Vee thick-cut bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee whole wheat panko bread crumbs, divided
Cut a thin slice off of tops and bottoms of cherry tomatoes. Scoop out and discard fruit pulp and seeds using a very small spoon; set tomato shells aside. Stir together cream cheese and roasted garlic aioli. Transfer to a pastry or resealable plastic bag fitted with a round piping tip.
Place 1 arugula leaf into each tomato shell; fill with cream cheese mixture. Top with crisp-cooked crumbled bacon and panko bread crumbs. Refrigerate until ready to serve or serve immediately.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 3.5g||4%|
|Saturated Fat: 1g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|