Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (13.8-oz.) can Hy-Vee pizza crust
- Hy-Vee all-purpose flour, for dusting
- 1 Hy-Vee large egg
- 1 tbsp cold water
- Sesame seeds
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. Crav'n Flavor spicy breaded pickle slices
- 1 lb 85%-lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp That's Smart! garlic salt
- 3 slice(s) Hy-Vee mild Cheddar cheese
- Desired toppers, such as: leaf lettuce, Roma tomatoes, and/or crisp-cooked thick-cut bacon
Preheat oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
For buns, unroll pizza crust on a lightly floured cutting board; lightly cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 45 minutes at room temperature. Cut dough into 10 equal pieces. Knead each dough piece into a ball on a work surface for 1 to 2 minutes. Place 1-inch apart on prepared baking sheet. Whisk together egg and cold water; lightly brush dough balls with egg mixture. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake 20 minutes or until golden. Transfer buns to a wire rack to cool.
Increase oven temperature to 450°. Cook breaded pickle slices in oven according to pkg directions.
For patties, combine ground beef, ranch dressing mix, and garlic salt. Form mixture into 10 (½-inch-thick) patties. Cook patties in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until burgers reach 165 degrees, turning once halfway through. Cut 3 Cheddar cheese slices into 10 (2-inch each) squares. Place cheese squares on burgers during the last minute of cooking.
To assemble, split buns. On bun bottoms, layer leaf lettuce, burgers, Roma tomato slices, breaded pickles, 3 pieces crisp-cooked thick-cut bacon and bun tops. If desired, skewer with sandwich picks.