Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 That’s Smart! large eggs
- 1 tbsp That’s Smart! 2% reduced-fat milk
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- ⅛ tsp Hy-Vee black pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee imitation bacon bits
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee canned mushroom stems & pieces, drained; chopped
Preheat oven to 350°. Generously spray 12 (1¾-in.) muffin cups with nonstick spray; set aside.
Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and black pepper in a medium bowl. Stir in bell pepper, bacon bits and mushrooms.
Divide egg mixture among prepared muffin cups. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until eggs are set and puffy. Remove egg bites from muffin cups; let stand 1 minute before serving. Store leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 3.5g||4%|
|Saturated Fat: 1g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 1g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|