Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 tbsp white miso paste
- ¼ cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee granulated sugar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp chili oil
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee toasted sesame oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee crushed red pepper
- 4 cups mini cucumbers, diagonally-sliced, (about 6 mini cucumbers)
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 cups radishes, quartered
- Italian parsley, chopped; for garnish
- White sesame seeds, for garnish
Whisk together miso paste, vinegar, sugar, salt, chili oil, sesame oil, garlic, and red pepper in a large bowl until combined.
Add sliced cucumbers and shallots to miso mixture; gently stir to coat. Cover and chill 10 minutes or up to 2 hours.
To serve, add radishes to cucumber mixture; toss to coat. Transfer salad to a medium serving bowl. Garnish with fresh parsley and white sesame seeds, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 1g||1%|
|Saturated Fat: 0g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 9g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|