Add Ingredients to Cart
- 12 oz Gustare Vita organic spaghetti
- 1 lb Hy-Vee Seafood fresh mussels
- 12 Hy-Vee Seafood fresh sea scallops
- 2 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil
- ¾ cup white onions, chopped
- 2 ½ tsp Hy-Vee crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp salt-free tomato, basil, and garlic seasoning blend
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 12 Campari tomatoes, halved
- 1 (14-oz.) can Gustare Vita diced tomatoes
- 1 ½ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee black pepper
- fresh basil leaves, for garnish
For Pasta: Add pasta to large pot of salted boiling water; stir and return to boiling. Cook 10 to 12 minutes. Drain. Transfer pasta to a large pasta serving bowl; cover to keep warm.
Rinse mussels under cold running water to remove any sand and grit. Pat scallops dry with paper towels. Set mussels and scallops aside.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add onions, crushed red pepper flake, and salt-free seasoning blend. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic; cook for 2 minutes.
Remove skillet from heat. Add wine; return skillet to heat and gently simmer for 4 to 5 minutes or until reduced by half. Stir in Campari tomatoes, undrained canned tomatoes, salt, and black pepper. Gently simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
Add scallops and mussels to tomato mixture. Cover and gently simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until scallops are opaque (145°) and mussels open. Discard any unopened mussels. Pour sauce and seafood and mixture over pasta; toss to combine. Garnish with fresh basil, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 8g||10%|
|Saturated Fat: 1g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 56g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber: 5g||18%|