Add Ingredients to Cart
- 10 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup Hy-Vee semisweet chocolate baking chips
- 1 ½ cups Hy-Vee heavy whipping cream
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee cayenne pepper
- 8 Hy-Vee Bakery jumbo chocolate muffins
Place bittersweet chocolate and semisweet chocolate baking chips in a glass bowl; set aside.
Combine heavy whipping cream, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium0high heat until simmering. Pour hot cream mixture over chocolate. Let stand 30 seconds; then whisk until smooth.
Use an apple corer to cut and remove centers from muffins; reserve centers for garnish. Spoon chocolate mixture into each muffin. Top with a small piece of served muffin centers; sprinkle with coarse sugar. Before serving, heat each muffin in the microwave on high for 15 seconds.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 58g||74%|
|Saturated Fat: 28g|
|Trans Fat: 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 101g||37%|
|Dietary Fiber: 5g||18%|