Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 (8-oz. each) pkg. Hy-Vee whipped cream cheese spread, softened
- 1 cup Hy-Vee raspberry pie filling or topping, divided
- 1 cup Hy-Vee whole milk ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Chambord black raspberry liqueur, optional
- Fresh raspberries, for garnish
- Lemon zest, for garnish
- Assorted dippers for serving, such as: grilled pound cake cubes, Crav'n Flavor honey graham crackers and/or Crav'n Flavor original vanilla wafers, if desired
Beat cream cheese in a medium bowl with an electric mixer on high until smooth. Add ½ cup raspberry pie filling, ricotta cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice, and (if desired) Chambord. Beat on medium 1 minute or until combined.
Spread evenly into a serving dish. Top with an additional ½ cup raspberry pie filling; gently swirl into dip using the tip of a knife. Garnish with raspberries and lemon zest, if desired. Serve with desired dippers.