Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 cups Hy-Vee heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee vanilla extract
- 1 (14-oz.) Hy-Vee sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup freeze-dried raspberries
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ⅓ cup Hy-Vee red raspberry preserves, melted
In a large bowl, beat heavy cream and vanilla with an electric mixer on high until stiff peaks form (tips stand straight).
In another large bowl, stir together sweetened condensed milk, freeze-dried raspberries, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
Fold whipped cream into sweetened condensed milk mixture; gently swirl in raspberry preserves. Spread mixture into a 9x5-inch loaf pan or 2-quart freezer-safe container. Cover and freeze 6 hours or until firm.