Add Ingredients to Cart
- 5 cups cold cooked Hy-Vee long grain or instant white rice
- 1 cup chopped Hy-Vee Short Cuts fajita vegetables
- 1 cup chopped green onions, divided
- ½ cup bottled hot kimchi, coarsely chopped
- 4 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp grated fresh gingerroot
- 6 tbsp organic coconut aminos, plus additional for serving
- 6 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 5 Hy-Vee large eggs, beaten
- ½ lb Fish Market natural peeled & deveined raw shrimp (31 to 40 ct.)
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
Preheat oven to 450°. Spray a 17x12x1-in. baking pan with nonstick spray; set aside.
Spread rice in baking pan. Bake for 5 to 6 minutes or until dry. Cool for 3 minutes.
Toss together rice, fajita vegetables, ½ cup green onions, kimchi, garlic, gingerroot, 6 Tbsp. coconut aminos and rice vinegar in a large bowl. Evenly spread rice mixture in same baking pan.
Bake for 12 minutes; remove from oven. Toss rice using a spatula. Drizzle with beaten eggs; tuck shrimp into rice mixture.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp reach 145° and eggs are completely set.
To serve, drizzle rice mixture with lime juice; toss to combine. Top with remaining ½ cup green onions. Serve with additional coconut aminos, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat: 1.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 49g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|