Add Ingredients to Cart
- 12 oz plant-based meat
- 1 tbsp plus 1 teaspoon gourmet burger seasoning, divided
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee tomato ketchup
- Hy-Vee canola oil, for brushing
- 2 Hy-Vee Bakery sesame seed hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Desired add-ons: lettuce leaves, tomato slices, white onion rings, dill pickle slices, and mayonnaise
Combine plant-based meat product and 1 tablespoon burger seasoning in medium bowl; let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes. Stir together ketchup and remaining 1 teaspoon burger seasoning in small bowl; set aside.
Form plant-based mixture into two 4-inch round patties. Lightly brush a grill pan with oil; heat over medium-high heat. Cook patties 8 to 10 minutes or until 165°, turning halfway through.
To assemble sandwiches, spread 2 tablespoons ketchup mixture on each bun bottom. Top each with lettuce, burger, and other desired add-ons. Spread mayo on bun tops, if desired, and place on top to enclose sandwiches.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 15g||19%|
|Saturated Fat: 7g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 36g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber: 4g||13%|