Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 Hy-Vee large eggs
- ⅛ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ tsp Hy-Vee ground nutmeg
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee salted butter
- 2 slice(s) Hy-Vee Bakery brioche bread
- 2 slice(s) Hy-Vee Deli Black Forest smoked ham
- ¼ cup shredded Gruyère cheese
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp Soirée grated Parmesan cheese, plus additional for garnish
- ¼ cup microgreens, for garnish
Whisk together eggs, salt, pepper, and nutmeg in a small bowl until combined.
Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture, tilting skillet to coat bottom of pan. Quickly dip one side of bread slices into egg mixture, then turn over slices to coat with remaining egg mixture in skillet. Cook bread slices for 1 to 2 minutes or until egg is set. Using a wide spatula, turn over both egg and bread slices together.
Top one slice of bread with ham, Gruyère, mozzarella, and 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheeses. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until golden. Top with microgreens. Turn remaining bread slice over and on top of sandwich; fold in any cooked egg pieces. Transfer to a plate; cut sandwich in half. Garnish with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 50g||64%|
|Saturated Fat: 24g|
|Trans Fat: .5g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 37g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|