Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 tbsp Hy-Vee unsalted butter, softened and divided
- 1 slice(s) Hy-Vee Bakery sourdough bread
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 4 oz whole white mushrooms, trimmed
- ½ tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 3 slice(s) Hy-Vee thick-sliced bacon
- 2 Hy-Vee frozen fully cooked pork sausage links, thawed
- 2 Hy-Vee frozen fully cooked sausage patties, thawed
- 2 Hy-Vee large eggs
- ½ cup Hy-Vee Homestyle Recipe Oven Baked Beans
- Italian parsley, chopped, for garnish
Heat a 10-inch cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Spread 1 tablespoon softened butter on both sides of bread; add to skillet. Cook until toasted on each side. Remove from skillet; cut bread slice in half and set aside.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in same skillet. Add tomatoes, mushrooms, and thyme. Cook 5 to 7 minutes or until tomatoes are lightly blistered and mushrooms are tender, stirring frequently. Transfer to a bowl; cover to keep warm.
Add bacon to same skillet. Cook over medium heat 5 minutes. Turn over bacon and add sausage links and patties and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until sausages reach 165° and bacon is crisp, turning often. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels; cover to keep warm.
Wipe skillet clean with paper towels. Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in skillet. Break eggs into skillet. Reduce heat to low. Cook eggs 3 to 4 minutes or until whites are set and yolks begin to thicken.
Return tomato mixture to one side of skillet; place eggs on top. Add sausages, bacon, and beans to other sides of skillet; heat through over medium-low heat. Serve with toasted bread. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired. Serve immediately.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 48g||62%|
|Saturated Fat: 21g|
|Trans Fat: .5g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 38g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|