Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (1¾-lb.) pkg. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ¼ cup Gustare Vita olive oil
- 3 tbsp Hy-Vee fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp harissa spice powder
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup lightly packed fresh dill, plus additional for garnish
- 1 tbsp tahini paste
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 10 fresh mint leaves, chopped
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 6 white pita flatbreads
- Desired Toppers: sliced red onion, shredded lettuce, halved cherry tomatoes, and/or slice cucumbers
Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, and harissa in small bowl. Pour over chicken; close bag. Turn bag to evenly coat chicken. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
Preheat oven to 400°. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray; set aside. Combine yogurt, ¼ cup dill, tahini paste, lime juice, garlic, mint, and salt in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Drain chicken; discard marinade. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 22 to 27 minutes or until chicken reaches 165°. Place chicken in medium bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Let rest for 15 minutes.
To assemble, shred chicken using 2 forks. Divide meat among the flatbreads. Top with desired toppers. To serve, fold in sides and wrap bottom portion with sandwich papers or foil. Drizzle with yogurt mixture. Garnish with dill, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 17g||22%|
|Saturated Fat: 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 36g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber: 6g||21%|