Add Ingredients to Cart
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Culinary Tours harissa sauce
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 ½ cups Hy-Vee butter garlic croutons
- ¾ cup Sartori grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Hy-Vee large eggs
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee 2% reduced-fat milk
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee all-purpose flour
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 2½-to-3-in. x ⅜-in. sticks
Preheat air fryer to 375°. Combine mayonnaise, harissa sauce, and fresh lemon juice; cover and set aside.
Finely crush croutons; place in small bowl. Stir in Parmesan cheese. Whisk together eggs and mil in another small bowl. Place flour in third bowl. Dust zucchini sticks in flour. Then dip zucchini sticks into egg mixture. Evenly coat with crouton mixture.
Spray air fryer basket with nonstick spray. Place coated zucchini sticks in a single layer in basket; spray with nonstick spray. Air-fry 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly golden and crisp. Serve with harissa mixture for dipping.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat: 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 7g||3%|