Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil
- ½ cup yellow popcorn kernels
- 3 tbsp black truffle finishing butter, melted
- 3 tbsp Soirée grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee dried parsley flakes
Heat olive oil in 6-quart pressure cooker or Instant Pot on SAUTÉ setting. When HOT displays, add popcorn kernels; stir to coat. Spread kernels evenly in bottom of cooker. Cover with a glass saucepan lid. Pop kernels for 8 minutes or until popping stops. Turn off pressure cooker. Transfer popcorn to a large bowl.
Drizzle with melted black truffle finishing butter; sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and dried parsley flakes. Toss to combine. Season to taste with salt.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 4g||5%|
|Saturated Fat: 1.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|