Add Ingredients to Cart
- 5 tbsp Hy-Vee creamy peanut butter, divided
- 8 Crav'n Flavor peanut butter creme sandwich cookies, divided
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee strawberry preserves, plus additional for garnish
- 4 cups It's Your Churn vanilla bean premium ice cream
- 1 ½ cups Hy-Vee fat-free skim milk
- Hy-Vee frozen whipped topping, thawed, for garnish
Coat rims of 4 (12-oz. each) glasses with 1 tablespoon peanut butter. Coarsely crush 4 peanut butter sandwich cookies; roll coated rims in cookie crumbs to coat. Chill glasses in freezer 10 minutes.
Remove glasses from freezer. Coat insides of each prepared glass with strawberry preserves; place in freezer for an additional 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, place additional 4 peanut butter sandwich cookies in blender. Cover and pulse until coarsely chopped. Add vanilla ice cream, skim milk, and 4 tablespoons peanut butter to blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
Pour milkshake into prepared glasses. Garnish with thawed whipped topping and additional strawberry preserves, if desired.