Add Ingredients to Cart
- 10 peanut butter-flavor creme chocolate sandwich cookies, plus additional for garnish
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee salted butter, melted
- 2 (8-oz.) Hy-Vee cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Hy-Vee granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee corn starch
- ⅔ cup Hy-Vee creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp Hy-Vee vanilla extract
- 2 Hy-Vee large eggs, room temperature
- 1 Hy-Vee large egg yolk, room temperature
- assorted peanut butter-chocolate candies. for garnish
- Hy-Vee salted party peanuts, for garnish
- Hy-Vee chocolate-flavored syrup, for serving
Lightly spray a 7-inch springform pan with nonstick spray; set aside. Place 10 cookies in a food processor. Cover and process until finely ground. Transfer to a medium bowl; stir in melted butter. Firmly press crumb mixture on bottom and ½-inch up the side of the prepared springform pan. Place in freeze for 15 minutes.
Beat cream cheese, sugar, and corn starch in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium for 15 seconds or until smooth. Add peanut butter, whipping cream, and vanilla; beat on medium for 45 seconds or just until combined. Beat in eggs and egg yolk, one at a time, on low just until combined (do not over mix).
Spread cheese mixture in springform pan. Lightly tap pan on counter 3 or 4 times to remove any bubbles. Cut two 12-inch square sheets of foil. Lightly spray one side of one sheet with nonstick spray; place on top of pan with nonstick side down; wrap pan. Wrap bottom of pan with remaining sheet of foil, bringing bottom foil up and over top of pan.
Place a wire trivet in the bottom of an 8-quart pressure cooker or Instant Pot; pour 1½ cups water into pressure cooker. Place springform pan on trivet. Lock lid in place and set valve to SEALING position. Cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 45 minutes. Allow pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes. Place towel over release valve; move to VENTING position (Quick Release) to release remaining pressure. Carefully remove lid, allowing steam to escape
Carefully remove foil from pan; cool on a wire rack at room temperature for 1 hour. Loosely cover pan and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
To serve, release spring on pan and remove its side. Place cheesecake on serving platter. Garnish with additional cookies, candies, peanuts, and chocolate syrup, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 33g||42%|
|Saturated Fat: 15g|
|Trans Fat: .5g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 26g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|