Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 ½ cups Hy-Vee old fashioned oats
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee whole wheat flour
- 1 cup Jif low-sodium natural creamy peanut butter, divided
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee 1% low-fat milk
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee honey
- 1 Hy-Vee large egg
- 3 slices Hy-Vee lower sodium sweet smoked bacon, crips-cooked and crumbled
- 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil, melted
Preheat oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
Place oats in food processor. Cover; process until finely ground. Add flour, ¾ cup peanut butter, milk, honey, and egg. Cover; process until combined. If dough is dry, add an additional 1 tablespoon milk. Knead in bacon slices.
Roll dough to ¼-inch thickness between 2 sheets of parchment paper. Use a 3-inch cookie cutter to cut into bone shapes.
Bake on a parchment-lined baking sheet at 350° for 14 to 16 minutes. Cool on baking sheet.
Combine ¼ cup peanut butter and melted coconut oil; drizzle over baked dog treats. Refrigerate until set.
Store in an airtight container and refrigerate up to 1 week or freeze up to 1 month.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 9g||12%|
|Saturated Fat: 2.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 14g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 3g||11%|