Add Ingredients to Cart
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee peanut butter
- ½ cup Hy-Vee vegetable shortening
- 1 ¼ cups Hy-Vee brown sugar, packed
- 3 tbsp Hy-Vee skim milk
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee vanilla extract
- 1 Hy-Vee large egg
- 1 ¾ cups Hy-Vee all-purpose flour
- ¾ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- ¾ tsp Hy-Vee baking soda
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee granulated sugar
- 48 Hy-Vee chocolate stars
Preheat oven 350°. In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, vegetable shortening, brown sugar, milk and vanilla. Beat at medium speed until creamy; beat in egg.
In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda. Add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture, mixing until just combined.
Form dough into 1-inch balls and roll in granulated sugar. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 9 to 10 minutes. Immediately press one chocolate star in center of each cookie. Allow cookies to cool 2 minutes before removing from pan; cool completely before storing.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat: 1.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 13g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|