Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (13.8-oz.) tube Hy-Vee refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup Hy-Vee marinara pasta sauce
- 3 ¼ cups Hy-Vee shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 6-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee original pepperoni slices
- Hy-Vee grated Parmesan cheese, for garnish
- Hy-Vee crushed red pepper, for garnish
Preheat oven to 425°. Spray 12 (2½-inch) muffin cups with nonstick spray.
On a lightly floured surface, roll pizza crust into a 15-by-12-inch rectangle; spread with pasta sauce. Top with 3 cups mozzarella and pepperoni slices. Starting at one long side, roll dough jelly-roll style into a log; pinch edges together to seal.
Cut into 12 pieces. Gently press each piece, cut side down, into a prepared muffin cup. Sprinkle tops with ¼ cup mozzarella. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until tops are golden. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat: 6g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 20g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|