Add Ingredients to Cart
- ½ (6.7-oz.) jar Gustare Vita basil pesto
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee mayonnaise
- 4 Hy-Vee True boneless, skinless chicken thighs, about 1-1/4 lbs.
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- ½ large red onion, quartered
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. Soiree traditional feta chunk cheese, crumbled
- ½ (8-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee cream cheese
- ¼ cup Gustare Vita olive oil
- Fresh basil, for garnish
- Hy-Vee black pepper, to taste
Line a large rimmed baking pan with foil. Lightly spray foil with nonstick spray; set aside.
Stir together basil pesto and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Brush chicken thighs, sweet potatoes, and onion wedges with pesto mixture to coat; place in prepared baking pan.
Roast for 20 to 25 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender and chicken reaches 165°.
Place feta and cream cheese in a food processor or blender. Cover and pulse until smooth. With processor running, slowly pour in olive oil; process for 1 to 2 more minutes or until light and creamy.
To serve, divide whipped feta among 4 serving plates. Top with chicken thighs and sweet potato-onion mixture. Garnish with fresh basil, if desired. Season to taste with pepper.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 51g||65%|
|Saturated Fat: 19g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 14g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|