Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 grapefruit, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 4 habanero chile peppers, seeded and sliced
- 1 tbsp Tajin clasico seasoning, plus additional for serving
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 24 oz Hy-Vee no sugar added 100% pineapple juice
- 8 oz reconstituted lime juice
- 3 (16.9-oz. each) cans Radler grapefruit beer, chilled
- 3 (12-oz. each) Mexican lager beer, such as Modelo Especial
- Hy-Vee Short Cuts pineapple spears, for serving
Place grapefruit, lime, habanero peppers, Tajin, and kosher salt into a 1-gallon beverage dispenser. Add pineapple and lime juice. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
To serve, slowly pour chilled grapefruit beer and Mexican lager into mixture in dispenser. Fill 12 (16-oz. each) glasses with ice. Add cocktail.
For garnish, partially dip pineapple spears into additional Tajin seasoning; add to cocktail in glasses if desired.