Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 cups Hy-Vee heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup Hy-Vee powdered sugar
- 1 (3.4-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee instant lemon pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8-oz.) can That's Smart! crushed pineapple in pineapple juice, drained
- 1 (15-oz.) Hy-Vee Bakery round angel food cake, split into two layers horizontally
- Lemon slices, for garnish
- Raspberries, for garnish
Beat whipping cream and powdered sugar in large mixing bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks form (tips curl). Gently fold instant lemon pudding into whipped cream mixture. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
Place crushed pineapple in a mini food processor or blender; cover and process or blend until smooth. Gently fold pineapple into lemon whipped cream mixture.
To assemble, place bottom layer of angel cake on a plate; spread half of the pineapple-lemon mixture on top. Place second layer on top; spread with remaining pineapple-lemon filling. If desired, refrigerate, uncovered, up to 1 hour before serving. Garnish with lemon slices and raspberries, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 17g||22%|
|Saturated Fat: 11g|
|Trans Fat: .5g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 49g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|