Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 Hy-Vee fresh beef burger patties
- 4 slices Soiree fresh mozzarella cheese
- 4 Hy-Vee Bakery pretzel hamburger buns
- ½ cup Hy-Vee pizza sauce
- 2 oz Hy-Vee sliced pepperoni
- fresh basil leaves, for serving
Prepare a charcoal or gas grill with greased grill racks for direct cooking over medium-high heat (400°).
Place burgers on grill. Grill 10 to 12 minutes, flipping once halfway through. Close grill and allow to cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and burgers reach 165°. Remove from grill; tend with foil and keep warm.
Meanwhile, place hamburger buns on grill grates. Grill 30 seconds to 1 minute or until lightly toasted. Remove from grill.
Top each bun bottom with grilled burger patty. Top with 2 tablespoons pizza sauce and ½ oz. pepperoni slices. If desired, garnish with fresh basil leaves. Place top bun on burger to sandwich.