Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (13.8-oz.) canned Hy-Vee refrigerated pizza crust
- Hy-Vee all-purpose flour, for dusting
- 4 tbsp Hy-Vee rich & zesty pizza sauce, divided
- 1 cup Hy-Vee shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (6-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee original pepperoni slices, divided
Preheat waffle maker with lighlty greased grids to medium heat. Divide pizza crust into 4 pieces. On a lightly floured surface, roll out each piece to about a 6½-inch circle; then use a 6-inch cookie cutter or bowl to cut dough.
Spread 2 dough rounds each with 2 tablespoons pizza sauce. Top each with ½ cup shredded mozzarella and half package of pepperoni slices. Place remaining 2 dough circles on top; crimp edges to seal. Cook, one at a time, for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Serving Size: 1
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 27g||34%|
|Saturated Fat: 10g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 51g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||2%|