Add Ingredients to Cart
- 6 cups Hy-Vee stone ground restaurant style tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded Simple Pulled Pork
- ⅔ cup Hy-Vee Cheddar cheese dip
- ½ cup Hy-Vee canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee fresh pico de gallo
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- ½ avocado, seeded, peeled and chopped
Preheat oven to 400°F. Place tortilla chips in a large rimmed baking pan. Bake for 2 to 3 minutes to warm chips.
Place pulled pork in medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
Microwave cheese dip in small microwave-safe bowl for 1 to 2 minutes or until hot, stirring every 30 seconds.
Arrange half of the heated tortilla chips on serving platter. Drizzle with half of the cheese dip. Top with half each of pork, black beans, pico de gallo, jalapeño pepper and avocado. Repeat layers with the remaining chips, cheese dip, pork, black beans, pico de gallo, jalapeño pepper and avocado.