Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (18.3-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee deluxe chewy fudge premium brownie mix
- 2 Hy-Vee large eggs
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup cold water
- 2 cups Hy-Vee ripple potato chips, slightly crushed; divided
- 8 slice(s) Hy-Vee sweet smoked bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1 ⅓ cups Hy-Vee semisweet chocolate baking chips, divided
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee cayenne pepper
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9x9-inch baking pan with nonstick spray; set aside.
Place mix into large bowl. Add eggs, water, and vegetable oil. Stir in 1 cup slightly crushed chips, 4 strips crumbled bacon, ⅔ cup baking chips, and cayenne pepper. Spread batter into a greased 9×9-inch baking pan. Top with additional 1 cup slightly crushed potato chips, 4 slices crumbled bacon, and ⅔ cup baking chips.
Bake for 38 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean; cool completely. Store covered in refrigerator up to 3 days.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 24g||31%|
|Saturated Fat: 6g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 54g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|