Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 ½ cups Hy-Vee frozen sweet potato French fried potatoes
- 4 Hy-Vee Meat Department gourmet steakhouse burger mignon patties
- 4 Hy-Vee Bakery sesame seed hamburger buns, split
- 1 (5-oz.) pkg. Cheddar cheese curds
- ½ cup jarred Hy-Vee beef gravy
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
Preheat a charcoal or gas grill for direct grilling over medium heat (350°).
Preheat air fryer to 400° according to manufacturer's directions. Place frozen sweet potatoes in air-fryer basket. Air-fry for 14 to 15 minutes or until and crisp, tossing halfway through.
Meanwhile, grill burgers for 10 to 13 minutes or until burgers reach 165°, turning halfway through.
Pour gravy into a small saucepan suitable for the grill. Place on grate alongside burgers and heat until gravy reaches 165°, stirring occasionally.
Grill buns, cut sides down, for 30 to 60 seconds or until lightly toasted. Remove from grill.
To serve, place burger on bun bottoms. Top with fries, cheese curds, gravy, green onions and bun tops.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 11g||14%|
|Saturated Fat: 5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 14g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||2%|