Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (24-oz.) loaf Hy-Vee Bakery sourdough bread
- ½ cup Hy-Vee apricot preserves
- 8 oz Di Lusso sliced roast beef
- 8 oz Di Lusso sliced genoa salami
- 1 ½ cups baby arugula
- ¾ cup bottled roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 8 oz Soirée goat cheese, sliced
Split sourdough bread into 2 sections. Hollow out center of each bread section, leaving a 1-inch-thick shell. Spread inside of bread shells with apricot preserves. In one shell, layer roast beef, salami, baby arugula, red bell peppers, and goat cheese. Top with remaining bread shell.
Wrap tightly with plastic wrap. Place a cast iron skillet on top of loaf to press it down; chill for 6 to 8 hours.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 18g||23%|
|Saturated Fat: 8g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 35g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|