Add Ingredients to Cart
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee honey, divided
- ½ cup Hy-Vee ketchup
- ½ cup Hy-Vee less-sodium soy sauce
- 5 tbsp Sriracha sauce, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp refrigerated ginger paste
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp Stubb's chicken rub with sea salt, honey, garlic, and mustard
- 1 lb Hy-Vee boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 (4.5-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee hard taco shells (12 shells)
- avocados, seeded, peeled, and sliced; for serving
- radishes, cut into matchsticks; for serving
- green onions, for serving
- Cotija cheese, crumbled; for serving
Combine ½ cup honey, ketchup. soy sauce, 3 tablespoons sriracha, garlic, ginger paste, sesame oil, and chicken rub in a medium bowl; set aside.
Place chicken thighs in a single layer in 6-quart pressure cooker. Pour honey mixture over chicken. Lock lid in place and set valve to SEALING position. Cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 15 minutes. Allow pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes. Place towel over release valve; move to VENTING position (Quick Release) to release remaining pressure. Carefully remove lid, allowing steam to escape.
Transfer chicken to a cutting board; reserve 1 cup cooking juices in cooker. Shred chicken using 2 forks; return chicken to juices in cooker to keep warm.
Combine remaining ¼ cup honey and remaining 2 tablespoons sriracha in a small bowl.
To serve, spoon chicken into taco shells using a slotted spoon. Top with avocados, radishes, green onions, and Cotija cheese; drizzle with honey-sriracha mixture, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 9g||12%|
|Saturated Fat: 2g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 58g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|