Add Ingredients to Cart
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup canned Hy-Vee no-salt-added garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- ⅔ cup Italian mix giardiniera, drained
- 1 (5-oz.) can Hy-Vee Select solid white albacore tuna in water, drained
- 2 cups mixed dark leafy salad greens, lightly packed
- 2 Hy-Vee Short Cuts hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- Hy-Vee salt and black pepper
Spoon 2 tablespoons salad dressing into each of 2 (1-pint) canning jars. Add in layers of tomatoes, garbanzo beans, giardiniera, and tuna.
Place salad greens on top of tuna in jars, firmly pressing down to compact layers. Top with eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately, or cover tightly and refrigerate up to 2 days.
To serve, empty each jar into a serving bowl; toss salad to coat with dressing.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat: 2.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 20g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber: 5g||18%|