Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (15-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee Hy-Waiian dinner rolls, (12 count)
- ¼ cup peach preserves
- ½ small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee sliced hot & sweet jalapeño peppers, drained
- 12 Hy-Vee Market Grille boneless Buffalo chicken wings
- 6 slice(s) Hy-Vee provolone cheese
- 1 (5-oz.) pkg. Soirée blue cheese crumbles
- ¼ cup That’s Smart! original barbeque sauce
Preheat oven to 400°. Cut dinner rolls in half horizontally, separating top from bottom (do not separate rolls).
Place bottom section, cut side up, in a rimmed baking pan. Spread with peach preserves. Layer with sliced onion, jalapeño peppers, and chicken wings. Top with provolone cheese, and blue cheese crumbles. Spread barbeque sauce on cut side of top portion of rolls. Place cut side down onto blue cheese.
Bake 15 minutes or until cheese melts. If necessary, cover with foil during the last 5 minutes to prevent overbrowning. Cut into individual sandwiches and serve.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 12g||15%|
|Saturated Fat: 5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 29g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|