Add Ingredients to Cart
- 8 oz Hy-Vee Market Grill dry pulled pork
- 2 ½ cups water, divided
- 1 cup Hy-Vee instant long-grain white rice
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp finely chopped cilantro, plus additional for garnish
- 1 cup Hy-Vee canned no-salt-added black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup Hy-Vee canned Mexican style corn, drained
- ½ cup Hy-Vee fresh pico de gallo
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee finely shredded Mexican cheese
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee fresh guacamole
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee sour cream
- lime wedges, for serving
Combine pulled pork and ½ cup water in small saucepan. Cover and cook over low heat for 20 minutes or until 165°, stirring occasionally.
Bring remaining 2 cups water to boiling in medium saucepan; stir in rice. Return to boiling. Cover and remove from heat. Stir in lime zest and juice, and 2 tablespoons cilantro. Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Fluff with fork.
Divide rice mixture between serving bowls. Top with black beans, corn, pulled pork, pico de gallo, and cheese. Add guacamole on the side and garnish with sour cream and additional cilantro, if desired. Serve with lime wedges.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 22g||28%|
|Saturated Fat: 10g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 121g||44%|
|Dietary Fiber: 13g||46%|