Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 ¼ cups Hy-Vee 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin pie mix
- 1 (3.4-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee instant vanilla pudding & pie mix
- 2 ½ (8-oz. each) containers Hy-Vee frozen whipped topping, thawed; divided
- orange food coloring, optional
- 3 (14-oz. each) pkgs. Hy-Vee Bakery brownies (6-ct. each)
- 1 cup Hy-Vee walnuts, chopped; divided
Whisk together milk, canned pumpkin, and vanilla pudding mix in a large bowl until smooth. Fold in ½ container thawed whipped topping until combined. Tint with orange food coloring, if desired. Set aside.
Cut brownies into bite-sized pieces. Place 2 cups brownie pieces into the bottom of a 4-quart trifle dish. Layer with ½ cup chopped walnuts, half of pudding mixture, 1 container thawed whipped topping.
Add next layers using remaining half of pudding mixture, ½ cup walnuts, remaining brownie pieces, and 1 container thawed whipped topping. Garnish with additional brownie pieces, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 16g||21%|
|Saturated Fat: 7g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 46g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|