Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 ½ cups Hy-Vee quick oats
- ½ cup Full Circle Market canned organic pure puréed pumpkin
- ½ cup Hy-Vee whole natural almonds
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee Select 100% pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee ground nutmeg
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee milk chocolate baking chips
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
Place dates, oats, pumpkin, almonds, maple syrup, and ground nutmeg in a food processor. Cover and process until combined. Stir in baking chips. Roll mixture into 18 (1-inch) balls. Place on prepared baking sheet; flatten each ball.
Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator up to 5 days.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 4g||5%|
|Saturated Fat: 1.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 19g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|