Add Ingredients to Cart
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee plain cream cheese spread, softened
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee sour cream
- 1 tbsp amaretto liqueur
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1 (8-oz.) can refrigerated sweet Hawaiian crescents
- 3 tbsp canned Solo raspberry cake & pastry filling
- Hy-Vee granulated sugar, if desired; for garnish
Preheat air fryer to 325°. Stir together cream cheese, powdered sugar, sour cream, amaretto, and milk to make a drizzling consistency; cover and refrigerate.
Unroll crescents onto a lightly floured surface. Pinch perforations together on both sides. Roll dough to a 12 x 9-inch rectangle. Cut into twelve 3-inch squares.
Spoon ¾ teaspoon raspberry filling in center of each. Fold each in half, forming a triangle. Pinch edges together; use the tines or a fork to press edges together again. Make a small hole in top of each filled triangle using the point of a small sharp knife.
Spray the tops with nonstick spray. Sprinkle with granulated sugar, if desired. Spray air-fryer basket with nonstick spray. Place filled triangles in a single layer in basket. Air fry 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Cool 5 minutes. Drizzle with cream cheese mixture just before serving.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat: 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 11g||4%|