Add Ingredients to Cart
- ¼ cup tightly packed fresh cilantro with stems, plus additional for garnish
- ¼ cup Soirée traditional feta cheese crumbles
- 2 ½ tbsp Hy-Vee nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp Gustare Vita extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp Hy-Vee roasted and salted pepitas
- 1 ½ tbsp Gustare Vita red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- 3 raspberry oranges, peeled and cut into ¼-in.-thick slices
- 1 navel orange, peeled and cut into ¼-in.-thick slices
- 2 large ripe avocados, seeded, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Ground sumac, for garnish
Place ¼ cup cilantro, feta cheese, yogurt, olive oil, pepitas, vinegar and garlic in a food processor. Cover and process until smooth. Transfer dressing to a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Fill a small bowl with ice water. Add shallot; let stand for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
To serve, arrange blood and navel orange slices, avocado slices and shallots on a serving platter; drizzle with lime juice. Sprinkle avocado with sumac. Garnish with additional cilantro, if desired. Serve with dressing.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat: 1g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 7g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber: 3g||9%|