Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 cups ice cubes, divided
- 12 oz Moscato d'Asti wine, nonsparkling, divided
- 4 oz unsweetened canned coconut cream
- 1 ½ oz simple syrup, divided
- 2 cups Hy-Vee whole unsweetened frozen strawberries
- 2 drop(s) Hy-Vee blue gel food coloring
- Fresh strawberries, for garnish
For white mixture, place 2 cups ice cubes, 4-oz. wine, unsweetened coconut cream, and ½-oz. simple syrup in a blender. Cover and blend until ice is crushed. Pour into a small bowl; place in freezer. Rinse out blender.
For red mixture, place strawberries, 4-oz. wine, and ½-oz. simple syrup in blender. Cover and blend until smooth. Pour into a separate small bowl; place in freezer.
For blue mixture, place 2 cups ice cubes, 4-oz. wine, ½-oz. simple syrup and blue food coloring in blender. Cover and blend until ice is crushed.
To serve, spoon blue ice mixture into 2 (16-oz. each) glasses. Top with white and red ice mixtures. Garnish with fresh strawberries and sparklers, if desired.