Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Hy-Vee sour cream
- 2 (6-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee finely shredded Swiss cheese, about 3 c.
- 1 (14.4-oz.) can Hy-Vee sauerkraut, drained
- 6 oz Hy-Vee Deli corned beef, chopped
- Hy-Vee Bakery Baking Stone marble rye bread, cut into slices and toasted
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a shallow 1½-quart or an 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick spray; set aside.
Combine cream cheese and sour cream in a medium bowl. Stir in Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and corned beef.
Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and lightly golden on top. Serve with toasted bread slices.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat: 0g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|