Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 1 loaves Hy-Vee frozen bread dough, thawed and baked according to pkg. directions
- 5 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil, divided
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee salt, plus additional for seasoning
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee ground black pepper, plus additional for seasoning
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ⅓ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 8 Hy-Vee true boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tbsp Gustare Vita balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee Dijon mustard
Cut baked bread into ½-inch slices and cube. Preheat oven to 400°. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until toasted; cool.
Combine toasted bread cubes, cherry tomatoes, and chopped basil in a medium bowl. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil; season with salt and black pepper. Cover and chill until serving time.
Pat chicken thighs dry with paper towels; place in a large resealable plastic bag. Whisk together balsamic vinegar, 2 tablespoons Gustare Vita olive oil, garlic, Dijon mustard, and ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon black pepper in a small bowl. Pour mixture over chicken, close bag. Turn to evenly coat chicken; marinate at least 10 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Place chicken on a parchment-lined rimmed baking pan.
Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°. Set aside 4 pieces of chicken to cool; then cover and refrigerate for another use. Serve remaining chicken with salad. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.