Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (1- to 1¼-lb.) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 tsp plus 2 Tbsp. Gustare Vita olive oil
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- ½ tsp coarsely ground Hy-Vee black pepper
- 1 large fennel bulb, thinly sliced; plus fennel fronds for garnish
- 4 slice(s) hickory smoked classic-cut bacon, chopped
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee apple cider flavored vinegar
- 3 tbsp fig spread
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee stone ground Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ tsp refrigerated garlic paste
- 1 (5-oz.) pkg. organic baby spinach and arugula blend
- 1 cup thinly shredded radicchio
- 1 green apple, cored and cut into thin wedges
- ⅓ cup Hy-Vee pecan halves, toasted
Remove pork tenderloin from refrigerator 15 minutes before searing. Preheat oven to 375°. Pat pork tenderloin dry with paper towels. Rub tenderloin with 1 tsp. oil. Season with salt and black pepper.
Spray an oven-going skillet with nonstick spray. Heat over medium-high heat; sear each side of the pork tenderloin for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden.
Transfer pork tenderloin in the skillet to oven. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes or until pork reaches 145°. Transfer pork to a cutting board. Loosely cover with foil and let rest for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat 1 tsp. olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add fennel; cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Transfer fennel to a small bowl; set aside.
Cook bacon in the same medium skillet over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until bacon is crisp, stirring occasionally. Using a slotted spoon, transfer bacon to a plate lined with paper towels; reserve 1 Tbsp. bacon drippings in skillet for vinaigrette.
For vinaigrette, whisk together reserved 1 Tbsp. bacon drippings, remaining 2 Tbsp. olive oil, vinegar, fig spread, mustard and garlic paste. Cook over medium-low heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until simmering, whisking occasionally. Stir in bacon; cool slightly.
To serve, cut pork into ¼-in.-thick slices. Line a large serving platter with baby spinach blend and radicchio. Top with sliced pork, fennel, apple and pecans. Drizzle with warm bacon vinaigrette. Garnish with fennel fronds, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 31g||40%|
|Saturated Fat: 7g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 25g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber: 5g||18%|