Add Ingredients to Cart
- ½ cup Hy-Vee plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp Gustare Vita red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Italian parsley, chopped, plus additional for garnish
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped, plus additional for garnish
- 1 tsp kosher salt, divided
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee cracked black pepper, plus additional for garnish
- 4 (2-oz.) pkgs. thinly sliced prosciutto
- 6 medium parsnips, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 6 medium rainbow carrots, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 4 small shallots, peeled and halved
- 1 cup red pearl onions, peeled and halved
- ¼ cup Gustare Vita olive oil, divided
Preheat oven to 400°. For sauce, whisk together yogurt, vinegar, 1 tablespoon parsley, 1 tablespoon mint, ½ teaspoon kosher salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Line 2 large rimmed baking pans with foil. Lightly spray with nonstick spray; set aside.
Wrap 1 slice of prosciutto around each parsnip and carrot half. Divide between prepared baking pans. Add shallots and pearl onions. Drizzle vegetables in each baking pan with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
Roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until prosciutto is lightly browned and vegetables are crisp-tender, turning halfway through. Sprinkle with remaining ½ teaspoon salt and remaining ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Transfer to a serving platter. Garnish vegetables and sauce with additional parsley, mint leaves, and black pepper, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 1g||1%|
|Saturated Fat: 0g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||1%|