Add Ingredients to Cart
- 5 cups ¾-in.-cubed unpeeled sweet potatoes
- 5 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil, divided
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee salt, divided
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tsp Gustare Vita white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Hy-Vee Select 100% pure maple syrup
- ¼ tsp refrigerated garlic paste
- 5 cups curly kale, lightly packed; coarsely chopped
- ½ cup canned black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils
- Hy-Vee roasted unsalted pepitas
Preheat oven to 400°. Line a very large rimmed baking pan with foil; set aside.
Toss together sweet potatoes, 2 tablespoons olive oil and ¼ teaspoon salt in a large bowl to coat. Transfer, in a single layer, to prepared baking pan. Roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until fork-tender and lightly browned, stirring halfway through. Cool for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, for the dressing, whisk together remaining 3 tablespoons oil, tahini, vinegar, maple syrup and garlic paste in a small bowl. Refrigerate until serving.
Place kale in a large bowl. Sprinkle with remaining ¼ teaspoon salt. Gently massage kale by rubbing between fingers for 1 to 2 minutes or until dark green and tender. Add sweet potatoes, black-eyed peas and salad dressing; toss to coat. Transfer to serving platter; sprinkle with pomegranate arils and pepitas.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 29g||37%|
|Saturated Fat: 4g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 69g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber: 14g||50%|