Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (10- to 12-lb.) Hy-Vee fully cooked baked Butterball turkey
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee 100% orange juice
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee chopped pecans, finely chopped
- ¼ cup roasted & salted shelled pistachios, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
Preheat oven to 350°. Remove turkey from wrapper; do not stuff turkey. Place turkey, breast side up, on rack in large roasting pan; do not add water. Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of thigh next to body, not touching bone.
Reheat for 1¾ to 2¼ hours or until temperature reaches 130 to 140°, loosely covering breast and drumsticks with foil after 1 hour to prevent overbrowning. Remove from oven.
For glaze, stir together cranberry sauce and orange juice in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until cranberry sauce is melted and bubbly, stirring frequently.
Brush glaze over hot turkey. Sprinkle with pecans, pistachios and thyme.